INFS 766: INTERNET SECURITY PROTOCOLS
Spring 2002, Wednesday 4:30pm - 7:10pm, Robinson B208
There is a change in schedule for later half of the course, posted on 1/30/02.
There will be no class on April. Instead a
has been posted.
Force adds were handed out on the first day of class. The class is
now closed and no more force adds will be given.
- This is a tough course. We cover a lot of difficult material,
without any text book. The source material is mostly arcane RFCs that
are hard to read. So be prepared and don't let yourself get
- Must have completed INFS 612. Concurrent enrollment in
INFS 612 is not sufficient.
- Please do not ask me if you have the equivalent of INFS 612.
Make your own judgment, at your own risk.
- Must be internet, web and pdf (get Acrobat
Reader here) capable.
- There are NO EXCEPTIONS to these
- Grades will be based on 2 closed book in-class examinations.
- Both examinations have equal weightage
- Please do not miss the examinations. Please schedule business
travel, etcetera to avoid conflict. SORRY NO EXCEPTIONS.
- There are no makeup examinations and no extra-credit assignments
- Final grades will be assigned by "curving" overall class
Selected examination questions from prior years:
- Are available
- Use at your own risk.
- Examination format is subject to be change and will be discussed
Last updated 1/23/02.
INFS 766 Spring 2001
INFS 766 Spring 2000