INFS 767: SECURE ELECTRONIC COMMERCE
Fall 2001, Thursday 4:30pm - 7:10pm, Robinson B208
Important Notice (updated 12/20/01 at 7:00pm):
- Final grades have been turned in and will be available using 4GMU.
Final grade distribution
- Graded examination 5 solutions can be picked up from Xinwen Zhang
in Room 468, ST2 Building. Contact Xinwen at 703 993 1668 or
email@example.com for availability. Papers can be picked up until March
1, 2002 after which they will be destroyed.
- Many students had
to say about this course. Thanks to
everyone. It is a pleasure to know that students have found the
course interesting and useful.
- Happy holidays and all the best for the New Year.
Policy for Take-home Examinations:
- Should be submitted in hard copy (unless otherwise specified) on due date.
- This is an examination. You must write the answer yourself
without ANY discussion with anyone else.
- Provide a signed statement with your submission stating, I have
not given help or taken help from anyone on this assignment.
- Must have completed INFS 762 or INFS 766.
Concurrent enrollment in INFS 762 is not sufficient.
- Must be familiar with Discrete mathematics and Formal
notation (such as INFS 501).
- Must be internet, web, pdf (get Acrobat
Reader here) and postscript (get GSview here) capable.
- Must know how to access ACM and IEEE digital libraries. On-campus
and off-campus access to these libraries is available to all GMU
students. Links to ACM Digital Library and IEEE/IEE Electronic
Library are conveniently available at
University Libraries -- Database Wizard
- There are NO exceptions to these
- Grades will be based on 5 take-home examinations.
- Final grades will be assigned by "curving" overall class
performance. The expectation is that curving will push grades upward
in most cases.
Last updated 12/20/01.
INFS 767 Fall 2000
INFS 767 Fall 1999